5 of Our Favorite End of Summer Drink Recipes
Summer is about to end and we want to make sure we enjoy every last second of it. Here are a few of our favorite drink recipes to enjoy on these last few days of summer.
Mango Coco Punch
Servings - 1
- 2 oz mango juice @traderjoes
- 1.5 oz tequila @aguamieltequila
- 3/4 oz malibu rum @malibu_rum
- 3/4 oz lime juice
- 1/2 oz orange liqueur @cointreau
- 1/4 oz coconut cream
- Add everything to a shaker and strain over fresh ice, enjoy!
Pink Lemonade Vodka Punch
Servings - 8
- 1 12 ounce pink lemonade concentrate
- 1 cup citrus vodka
- 1 2 liter bottle lemon lime soda
- fresh raspberries
- fresh sliced lemon
Combine all of the ingredients in a large pitcher, adding the soda last.
Frozen Pineapple Margaritas
Servings - 4
- 1 lb. (16 oz) frozen pineapples
- 6 oz (¾ cup) orange juice (juice from 2-3 large oranges)
- 4 oz (½ cup) lime juice (juice from 3 limes)
- 8 oz (1 cup) tequila blanco (or silver)**
- 2 cups ice
- coarse salt or coconut sugar or mix
Pineapple and/or lime wedges (for garnish)
Juice the limes and oranges with a juicer or manual juicer.
Add the juices, frozen pineapple, ice and tequila to a blender and blend until nice and smooth.
To serve, rim four glasses with coarse salt or coconut sugar or a mix. To do this, pour a little coarse salt (or sugar or a mix) into a shallow bowl or dish. Take a wedge of lime and run it around the rim of each glass and invert the glasses, one at a time, into the salt and twist the glass back and forth a few times.
Fill each glass with the blended margarita and enjoy.
If you wish, add a lime slice and/or fresh pineapple triangle to the rim of the glass and top with a fresh mint leaf.
Cherry Lime Sour
Servings - 1
- 2 oz Malfy gin
- 3/4 oz simple syrup
- 1/2 oz lime juice
- 1 egg white
- 5-6 fresh dark cherries (pitted)
Muddle cherries with simple syrup and then add all the ingredients.
Do a dry shake and then add ice to do a wet shake.
Strain in glass and enjoy!
Strawberry Rosé Mojito
Servings - 1 Drink
- 2 lime wedges
- 6 fresh mint leaves
- 2 large strawberries, sliced
- 1/8 teaspoon liquid stevia or 1 teaspoon agave syrup
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) chilled rosé wine
- 1/4 cup chilled club soda
- 1/2 cup ice
Combine the lime, mint, strawberries, and stevia or agave in a wine glass and muddle gently with the back of a spoon or muddler. Add the wine, club soda, and ice and stir.
Garnish with more mint sprigs and sliced strawberries over top, if desired.